SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — Missourians in Phase two can sign up on Monday, March 22 for a Springfield COVID-19 vaccination site happening the week of March 29.
According to the city of Springfield, Phase two includes people “disproportionally affected” or otherwise not covered in Phase 1B as well as people working in the following fields:
- Chemical Sector
- Commercial Facilities Sector (including retail, lodging, real estate and others)
- Critical Manufacturing Sector
- Defense Industrial Base Sector
- Financial Services Sector
- Food & Agriculture Sector 2 (including restaurant and bar employees)
- Higher Education
- Unsheltered Population
Those interested in getting vaccinated are asked to go to the Missouri Vaccine Navigator to fill out the registration and get a patient ID.
This event is made possible by the Springfield-Greene County Health Department and the Jordan Valley Community Health Center.
Sign up to be vaccinated on March 29 through Springfield’s website. If you have any issues scheduling an appointment, call the Health Department’s COVID-19 call center at 417-874-1211.