UPDATE: Eight suspects involved in the Lawrence County homicide investigation were arraigned via teleconference Thursday, August 20.
They are all being held with no bond.
The following are the eight suspects and when they are expected to be in court again.
- Frank Sheridan Jr’ September 10
- Kimberly Henderson September 10 at 9 a.m.
- Lyle B. Delong September 10 at 9 a.m.
- Christina Knapp September 10 at 9 a.m.
- Siera Dunham August 31 at 9 a.m.
- Diona L. Parks September 10 at 9 a.m.
- Steven C. Calverley August 31
- Andrew Sieffert August 31 at 9 a.m.
Police are still looking for Gary Hunter.
LAWRENCE COUNTY, Mo. — Two more suspects are now in custody after turning themselves in for the homicide investigation in Lawrence County, according to the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office.
On Wednesday, Aug. 18, 2020, two more suspects turned themselves into the Lawrence County Jail. Both were wanted for first-degree murder in the death of Sarah Pasco.
The suspects are Kimberly Henderson, 47, from Stotts City, Missouri and Frank Sheridan Jr. 27, from Aurora, Missouri.
Eight of nine suspects have been charged in this investigation which resulted in the death of Pasco and seriously injuring another.
Gary Hunter is the only remaining suspect still at large, according to the Sheriff’s Office.
He is considered armed and dangerous and his whereabouts are currently unknown the Lawrence County Sheriff’s Office reports.