SPRINGFIELD, Mo.– John Deere will be hosting a hiring event from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, May 8.
The event will be held at the Reman located at 4500 East Mustard Way in Springfield. Reman supervisors and Human Resources representative will be present to discuss available positions such as electronics technicians, assemblers, disassemblers, warehouse workers, and more.
Previous experience is not required for most roles, but the company is interested in applicants who have prior electronics, powertrain, drivetrain, hydraulics, mechanic, or maintenance experience in a manufacturing setting.
John Deere Reman offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- An HDHP Health Insurance plan available the first of the month following the date of hire
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Yearly short-term incentive bonus based on company-wide performance
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation package
Starting dates for jobs are negotiable and will begin as early as late May and run through early September.
Anyone who can’t make the career fair can apply by clicking here.