BENTON COUNTY, Mo. — The Greene County Sheriff’s Office said law enforcement found the bodies of the father and two sons who went missing on Thursday, Feb. 25. The bodies of Darrell Peak, Kaiden Peak, and Mayson Peak were found in Warsaw on Monday, March 1, 2021.
KOLR10 spoke with Benton County Sheriff Eric Knox who was on the scene.
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing
- Why was there no Amber Alert for the two missing sons, father from Greene County?
- Greene County father charged with kidnapping after leaving with his two sons
- “I don’t eat. I don’t sleep. All I wonder is, like, are my kids cold?”; Mother pleads for the return of missing sons
- Father who went missing with two children presumed to have taken, fled with kids