This marks the first time the NFL has had to cancel an event on its calendar because of the pandemic.
The HOF game was scheduled to be played Canton, Ohio, on Aug. 6.
The annual HOF enshrinement ceremony has been postponed.
The HOF kicks off the NFL season as being the first preseason game of the year.
- Motorcycle crash on Campbell, motorcyclist suffers serious injuries
- Realtor says it’s a ‘seller’s market’ in Springfield
- Lumber shortage impacts businesses locally
- Native American ancestral remains, artifacts returned to U.S. soil
- Boil order in the Village of Preston