- Ozarks Tonight: House Investigation, the F.B.I. and Gov. Greitens
- Ozarks Tonight: Springfield Wants Baby Boomers to Give 5
- Ozarks Tonight: Discussing Student Mental Health in the KOLR10 Classroom
- Ozarks Tonight: The Lastest On Greiten's Trial, Possible Impeachment, and the State Budget
- Ozarks Tonight: Washington's Rules for Political Civility
- Ozarks Tonight: 104.1's Nick Reed on School Walk-outs and Facebook Fears
- Ozarks Tonight: Surviving our Love of Social Media
- Ozarks Tonight: An Update on the Missouri Budget, Tax Reform
- Ozarks Tonight: Mayor McClure on Challenges and Opportunities for Springfield
- Ozarks Tonight: Fake News and the First Amendment Under Attack
- Ozarks Tonight: Updates on the Greitens Investigation
- Ozarks Tonight: The Importance of Being Politically Active
- Think About It: The Legislative Labyrinth
- Ozarks Tonight: Severe Weather in the Ozarks
- Ozarks Tonight: Talking with Radio Host Nick Reed
- Ozarks Tonight Extra: Talking with Radio Host Nick Reed
- Ozarks Tonight: Job Growth After Trump Tax Cuts
- Think About It: Is it Too Soon for Calls for Greitens' Resignation?
- Ozarks Tonight: Organizing for March Gun Protest
- Think About It: Medicare and Medicaid Spending
About Brian Calfano
Brian Calfano is KOLR10's political analyst, and hosts KOLR10’s Ozarks Tonight. He appears frequently on our newscasts to offer insights into the political process and analyzes developments on the American political landscape.
Brian also examines how government programs and politics impact life for families in the Ozarks.
Brian Calfano holds a Ph.D. in political science from the University of North Texas and teaches in the political science and journalism departments at the University of Cincinnati.
He has published over 50 academic journal articles and other manuscripts on public opinion, religion and politics, media, and related topics.
He currently lives in Cincinnati but is regularly in Springfield to work on projects for KOLR10 News.
THINK ABOUT IT, AND CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS
Rep. Billy Long
Rep. Jason Smith
Rep. Vicky Hartzler
Sen. Roy Blunt
Sen. Claire McCaskill
Rep. Rick Crawford
Rep. Steve Womack
Sen. John Boozman
Sen. Tom Cotton