Michelle Pierce & Kristy Carter from Least of These stopped by to share how people can make amazing meals from the food items given by the food bank!
To learn more about Least of These visit their website!
- 8 oz. dry Pasta, cooked
- 1/3 c. Apple, diced
- 1/3 c. Onion, diced
- ½ c. Cheese, shredded (Gouda or Sharp Cheddar is best)
- ¼ c. Walnuts or Pecans, loosely chopped (use candied if preferred)
- 1 c. Chard Leaf, chopped
- 1 c. Ham, diced
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Add vinaigrette to taste.
- Serve immediately so the chard doesn’t wilt.