Michelle Pierce & Kristy Carter from Least of These stopped by to share how people can make amazing meals from the food items given by the food bank!
To learn more about Least of These visit their website!
- 1 small can Chicken, drained
- ½ can Enchilada Sauce
- ½ c. Cheese, shredded
- 2 Tortillas
- Optional add-ins: Spinach, diced Pepper, diced Onion, Beans, Rice, canned or leftover cooked Meat of any type. Hawaiian style: ½ can of Spam, cut into match-stick-sized pieces, diced Pineapple, Peppers, Onions, 2 Tbs. Teriyaki Sauce and Gouda cheese.
- Mix chicken, enchilada sauce and cheese together.
- Spread ½ of the mixture in the center of each tortilla. Fold the tortilla ends in.
- Place in medium hot skillet. Press down with spatula to flatten out. Brown on each side.