Kristy Carter & Michelle Pierce from Least of These stopped by to share how people can make amazing meals from the food items given by the food bank!
To learn more about Least of These visit their website!
- 1 pkg Chorizo
- 1 c (dry) of rice, cooked
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp cooking oil
- Cook 1 cup of rice according to package directions. Set aside.
- In skillet over low heat, cook onion, pepper & chorizo in oil, chopping up the chorizo as it cooks.
- Add rice, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes & pinto beans. Heat through.
Click below for more fun from Ozarks FOX AM!