- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese or Ranch dressing
- 2 cups Romaine lettuces , chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot , shredded
- 1/2 avocado , sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Slice chicken breast into several long, thin strips.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, hot sauce, paprika, garlic powder and salt. Add chicken and allow to marinate for at least 10 minutes (or up to 24 hours).
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, add the chicken strips. Cook until no longer pink, about 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place tortillas on a plate and spread with a thin layer of bleu cheese or ranch dressing. Layer with lettuce, carrots, avocado, and cheese.
- Arrange a few chicken strips down the center of each tortilla. Wrap tightly, like a burrito. Serve with a side of hot sauce or extra dressing, if desired! Enjoy!