- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tbsp rice wine vinegar
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ⅛ tsp sesame oil
- 2 chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- 4 cups romaine lettuce chopped
- ½ cup red cabbage chopped
- ½ cup napa cabbage chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- Blend together all dressing ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a large saucepan preheat oil over medium-high heat.
- While that is warming up, cut your chicken breast into several long thin strips. Set aside.
- Beat egg and milk together in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, panko, salt and pepper. Dip the strips in the egg mixture, and then into the flour, coating completely.
- When oil is hot, carefully add chicken strips and fry for 3-4 minutes or until cooked through or golden brown. Set on a paper towel to cool. Once cool, cut into bite size pieces.
- To prepare your salad, combine the romaine, red cabbage, napa cabbage and carrots. Add chopped chicken pieces and sprinkle with almonds. Top with delicious honey oriental dressing and enjoy!