SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs have arrived in Frankfurt, Germany for their game against the Miami Dolphins at 8:30 on Sunday morning, Central Standard Time.
Here at home in Springfield, several local restaurants and bars are holding early watch parties for the game.
- White River Brewing Company has a viewing party starting at 8 a.m. with Bloody Mary drinks, beermosas and a breakfast food truck.
- Silverleaf Taproom has a watch party starting at 8 a.m. with a complimentary breakfast of biscuits and gravy and breakfast burritos.
- Southbound Grill and Bar is having a watch party starting at 8 a.m. with breakfast beginning at 11 a.m. and Bloody Mary drinks.
- Coyote’s Adobe Café and Harbell’s Grill and Sports Bar are also hosting watch parties starting at 8 Sunday morning.
- The viewing party at Marty’s Sports Bar starts at 8 a.m. Breakfast will be served, along with $4 mimosas and $5 house Bloody Mary’s.
- The Roost Bar and Grill’s location on Republic Road will open its doors at 8 a.m. with a special game day menu.
- Georgia Mac’s will be serving biscuits and gravy, the GMAC breakfast burrito with tots and apple cinnamon rolls at their watch party starting at 8 a.m.
- Breakfast is on the menu at The Dive on Patton starting at 8 a.m.
- Wire Road Brewing is hosting a Chiefs v. Dolphins pajama party starting at 8:30 a.m. There will be donuts provided and drink specials including mimosas, red beer, hot chocolate, coffee, lattes and more. Pints will also be $1 off from kickoff to the end of the game.
- The doors at Skybox Grille and Lounge are opening at 8 a.m. to a special breakfast menu and drink specials that includes biscuits and gravy, breakfast burritos, mimosas, loaded Bloody Marys and more.
- Big Buoy’s in Kimberling City is opening at 8 a.m. for brunch and cocktails. The special cocktail menu includes three flavors of “Cereal Martinis,” along with mimosas.
- Chiefs fans can get breakfast pizza and Bloody Marys at PaPPo’s Pizzeria, starting at 8:30 a.m.