BRANSON, Mo. — Silver Dollar City announced in a press conference that a new ride will be coming to the park in 2024.
Silver Dollar City announced the new groundbreaking of a $30 million Fire in the Hole indoor family roller coaster, which is the largest in the Midwest, according to the press release.
Some of the new features of Fire in the Hole will be:
- Three drops including a water splashdown
- 14 show scenes with updated special effects
- 2 minute 51 second ride duration
- Custom soundtrack with high resolution onboard audio
- 5 ride vehicles with two cars each, 12 passengers per train
The new attraction is inspired by the original Fire in the Hole which was built in 1972. The original ride is currently in its final season.