SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Battlefield Mall has announced several new additions including the return of Starbucks.
Here’s a list of the most recent additions to the mall:
- Doggy Style Hot Dogs – Restaurant, opening Oct. 5
- *COMING SOON* Pandora – Jewelry
- *COMING SOON* Daily Thread – Everyday fashion brand for women
- Kendra Scott – Jewelry
- Yan’s Sushi and Grill – Restaurant
- Pepper Palace – Hot sauce and spicy products
- T-Shirt Station – Custom shirts and gear
- Selfie Vibes – Studio photography
- Lovisa – Jewelry
- Aqua Nail & Spa – Salon
- Mr. B’s Ice Cream – Restaurant
- Eye Candy Boutique – Fashion
- Rouge Beauty Bar – Salon
In addition to the 11 new stores, Starbucks will be returning to its previous location, next to Coach.
UPDATE: Kendra Scott will be hosting their grand opening at the mall with activities and promotions in partnership with Junior League of Springfield, Harmony House, Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Ozarks, and Jamie of The Studio.
The grand opening event will take place all weekend:
Friday, August 26, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 27, community members are invited to the store before it opens for a JAM Dance Fitness Party presented by Jamie Kinkeade of Jamie of The Studio. Attendees must RSVP to reserve their spot. Afterward, participants can enjoy juice and breakfast. Then, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Kendra Scott will be hosting a Kendra Gives Back fundraiser donating 20% of all proceeds to Harmony House.
Sunday and Monday, August 28 and August 29, Kendra Scott will be hosting a Kendra Gives Back fundraiser donating 20% of all proceeds to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Ozarks.