SPRINGFIELD, Mo- UPDATE: The Missouri Department of Transportation says the opening of all four lanes on the new railroad overpass bridge on E. Chestnut Expressway near Highway 65, is being delayed until Friday morning.
MoDOT released updated information Thursday morning, saying the opening is delayed until 6am Friday, April 6, due to cold temperatures on Thursday.
• Chestnut Expressway will open to four lanes between Ingram Mill Road and Belcrest Avenue west of Route 65
• Lane closings are possible at times to allow crews to complete needed work as the project draws to a close
• Build new roads on either side of Chestnut Expressway to provide access to area businesses
• Build a bridge on Chestnut Expressway over the railroad tracks west of Chestnut Expressway
• Install a new traffic signal at Ingram Mill Road and Chestnut Expressway
• Total project cost estimate: $14.8 million
MoDOT says the four-lane road will be open by Thursday morning at 6 a.m.
Crews have been working on the new railroad bridge causing lane closures until now.
Chestnut Expressway between Ingram Mill and Belcrest will now have two lanes in both directions open as well.
JERUSALEM (AP) - The Israeli military said on Sunday it had rescued…
A look at what's happening around the majors today:
LOS ANGELES (AP) - Jonathan Gold, who became the first restaurant…