SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — In addition to school districts in Greene County announcing their closures in preparation for Thursday’s severe winter weather, other organizations, services, and departments will also be closing.
The closures include:
- Christian County Health Department, Dec. 22-23.
- Christian County government offices and courthouse, Dec. 22-23.
- Dickerson Park Zoo, Dec. 22-23.
- Fellows Lake.
- Fort Leonard Wood normal operations for all personnel not critical or essential, Dec. 22.
- Lawrence County government offices and courthouse, Dec. 22.
- Greene County offices and courts Dec. 22-23.
- Springfield-Greene County Public Library District branches will delay their openings to 10 a.m. on Dec. 22.
- Springfield-Greene County Botanical Center, Dec. 22.
- Valley Water mill Equestrian Center, Dec. 22-26.
This article will be updated as more announce their closures.