Lorenz Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning is a locally owned and operated company that has been providing quality service to the Springfield area for more than 40 years. At Lorenz, we know what it takes to succeed in a competitive industry where customer satisfaction is the most important part of what we do. From our humble beginnings as a small residential HVAC contractor, we’ve grown into a full-service plumbing heating and air conditioning company with over 60 team members. Our goal is to consistently provide our clients with quality dependable service at competitive prices every day.
Whether you manage a local business or run a busy household, hiring a contractor that you can trust to handle your repair and replacement needs is an important decision. There’s no shortage of companies in the Springfield area, but few match our experience, capabilities, and commitment to our customers. Here’s just a few things that set us apart from the competition:
- Technicians available 24 hours a day for your emergency needs.
- We repair all brands of HVAC equipment and water heaters.
- We are a Trane TCS dealer, and we install quality dependable Trane products
- Each department employs dedicated employees who deliver outstanding service, from the staff in the office to the installers and technicians out on the job.
- Our qualified HVAC and Plumbing technicians have the experience and the equipment needed to handle any issue you may have.
- We strive every day to provide 100% customer satisfaction
- A locally owned and operated company that has been servicing the Springfield area since 1978
As a family-owned business, we considerate it a privilege when a customer gives us the opportunity to earn their business. We take that very serious, and we believe that the best way to succeed in that opportunity is to invest in our team.
We are from here, we operate our business here and we are committed to growing in our community, so we feel educating young people about the career opportunities available in our industry is very important. Becoming a successful HVAC or Plumbing professional not only provides a rewarding career in a recession resistant field but also offers great compensation and benefits well above the median average.
People who succeed in the plumbing and HVAC industry are independent, self-motivated, and creative thinkers with the ability to adapt to various situations. Our industry offers the freedom and growth potential you won’t find working in a warehouse or manufacturing plant.
We offer a paid on-the-job training program for both HVAC and Plumbing positions so If you or someone you know is interested, we would love to meet and discuss the opportunities available here at Lorenz Plumbing Heating & Air Conditioning.