SPANISH FORT, Ala. (WKRG) — Police relocated a stray gator that made its way to a restaurant parking lot on the causeway after Tropical Storm Cristobal flooded the parking lot.
Officers removed the gator in front of ED’s Seafood Shed on the causeway Sunday afternoon and relocated it to 5 Rivers Delta Center.
A bystander provided the following videos of the officers relocating the lost gator.
- Senate Democrats reach deal on jobless benefits, allowing $1.9T COVID relief bill to move ahead
- Ozarks Tonight: Caring for a seemingly unreachable flag
- Longtime owners of Springfield, Lebanon “Steak N’ Shake” pass the torch to new family
- Asteroid the size of 3 football fields to pass by Earth tonight
- Missouri senator proposes largest income tax cut in state’s history