One employee injured from electrical fire in Branson

News

BRANSON, Mo. — One employee was injured in an electrical fire at a chinese restaurant in Branson earlier today.

An electrical panel caught fire around 11:30 a.m. inside the Hong Kong Buffet off of Highway 76.

Firefighters were able to put out the fire on the panel.

The employee was treated by paramedics and then taken to a Springfield hospital.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

SECSL

Local Sports

More Local Sports

National News

More National

World News

More World News

Calfano podcast

 Calfano podcast

Washington DC Bureau

Washington DC Bureau

Newsfeed Now

More Newsfeed Now