Are you tired of making the same old stuff for your Super Bowl parties? Well not to worry, below are some new and unique recipes you can make for Super Bowl LIV!
Super Daybreak Recipes
Lauren’s Gourmet Ham and Cheese Sliders:
Cut rolls in half and spread mayo onto one side of the rolls. Place a slice or two of ham and slice of swiss cheese in the roll. Replace the top of the rolls and bunch them closely together into a baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour sauce over the rolls, just covering the tops. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for an additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm!
Nyzah’s Air Fried Pickles:
- 24 dill pickles
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon of pickle juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of creole seasonings
- 1 cup panko crumbs
- Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of mayo
- 2 tablespoons of ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika
- Blot pickles with paper towels
- Place all-purpose flour on a paper plate.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, pickle juice, and seasoning.
- Place Panko crumbs on a second paper plate.
- Coat pickle chips in flour, dip in the egg mixture. and then press both sides into Panko crumbs.
- Preheat Air Fryer at 400 degrees for 2 minutes.
- Using an oil mister filled with olive oil, Spritz both sides of pickles well with oil.
- Cook pickles in 2 batches, at 400 for 8 minutes, flipping halfway through. If needed, spritz with a little more oil when you flip them over.
- To make the sauce, stir together all ingredients in a bowl. Refrigerate until needed.
Elisa’s Pretzel Pigs:
- 1 package cocktail frank, mini hot dogs (or you can cut up regular hot dogs)
- 1 lb pizza dough, 1 ball (or just use a Pillsbury roll!)
- 5 cups water
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 egg, beaten
- sea salt, to taste
- Bring pizza dough to room temperature.
- Cut the dough into strips and stretch/rollout.
- Roll up mini hotdogs in pizza dough so the dough wraps around twice – leaving the ends sticking out and cutting off any excess.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet until ready to boil.
- Bring water to a light boil. Add in Baking Soda.
- Once dissolved, boil wrapped hot dogs in water mixture for 20-30 seconds each (working in small batches).
- Remove and place back on the baking tray. Brush each lightly with beaten egg and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425˚F (220˚C) for 15-20 minutes until the dough is nicely browned.
Joe’s Chicken Bacon Salad Sandwiches:
- 6 strips of bacon
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup of mayo or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of tarragon
- salt, pepper, and paprika
Super Simple Steps:
- Mix it all together
- Toast it on some bread at 425
- If you feel crazy, add some muenster cheese
Ranch Beer Cheese Dip:
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for garnish
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- Original Ranch (Dips)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- ½ to ¾ cup beer
- chopped green onions, to garnish
- pretzels or fresh vegetable sticks for serving
- Combine cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and dips mix in a medium bowl. Gradually stir in beer until the mixture is thick, creamy, and fully combined.
- Garnish with green onions and more cheddar cheese. Serve with pretzels or fresh vegetable sticks.
For the original link to the recipe, click here.
Below are some links to other game day recipes:
- Game Day Dip
- Beer Ranch Cheese Dip
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Creamy Corn and Jalapeno Dip
- AFC vs NFC culinary throwdown: Try these recipes
Note: Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.