CHILDERSBURG, Ala. (WIAT) — The creative Childersburg principal that brought you this “masterpiece” on his feelings about the coronavirus is back with his spin on a hit classic.
Dr. Quentin Lee of Childersburg High School is back, and this time he’s breaking down the COVID-19 safety measures in his parody of MC Hammer’s “Can’t Touch This.” Take a look.
Dr. Lee’s newest parody comes as schools across Alabama prepare to open back up for the new school year. It goes over procedures like wearing masks, checking temperatures, and staying 6 feet away from one another in a way that is sure to entertain and inform the returning students.
Keep busting those moves, Dr. Lee.
What’s been your favorite song or parody during the coronavirus pandemic? Let me know on Twitter: @NickErebia.
- Ozarks Tonight: Maynard Quahog
- Judge orders 11-year-old boy behind bars to await trial for allegedly killing 6-year-old neighbor
- Hollister inn bought by Bass Pro, scheduled to become Angler’s Lodge
- Friday, October 30 Evening Forecast
- New healthcare facility scheduled to be built in Republic