SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – The Springfield-Greene County Health Department is continuing the effort to reach the next milestone on the road to recovery by offering five public vaccinations this week.
The next goal is 50% of the population becoming fully vaccinated by Memorial Day.
Here are the five vaccination sites, times, and vaccines being offered:
- Tuesday, May 11: Hilton Garden Inn (4155 S. Nature Center Way) from 3-6 p.m. Vaccine offered: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson
- Thursday, May 13: O’Reilly Center for Hope (1518 E. Dale St.) from 9:15-11:30 a.m. Vaccine offered: Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- Friday, May 14: FedEx Ground, Strafford (2700 N. Mulroy Rd., Strafford) from 4-7 p.m. Vaccine offered: Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- Saturday, May 15: Farmers Market of the Ozarks (2144 E. Republic Rd.) from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Vaccine offered: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson
- Sunday, May 16: The Venues (2616 E. Battlefield Rd.) from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Vaccine offered: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson
Walk-ins are always welcome, but you can save time by registering in advance on the state’s vaccine navigator.
These opportunities are in addition to the Health Department’s recurring COVID-19 vaccination clinics at the Jordan Valley Community Health Center vaccination site at 1720 W. Grand St. Individuals can register and schedule an appointment at this clinic on the state’s vaccine navigator.