Paramedics pay a patient’s utility bill

Local News

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. — More good news from CoxHealth CEO, Steve Edwards.

The hospital executive posted on Twitter today that two paramedics went into a patient’s home that had a ventilator problem.

The machine’s battery was dying because the power had to be cut off to the house.

3 Cox employees, Kevin Graham, Roger Bennett, and Greg Moore, were kind enough to pay the homeowner’s $192 utility bill.

The power was turned back on for the family.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Local Sports

More Local Sports

National News

More National

World News

More World News

Trending Stories

Washington DC Bureau

Washington DC Bureau

Newsfeed Now

More Newsfeed Now

TLC Properties