OZARK, Mo. — The City of Ozark Public Works department is beginning the process of limb pick up from the storm on April 30, 2019.
Please make certain no storm damage debris are placed in the streets in order to assure the right of way remains clear for city crews and emergency personnel.
Ozark Public Works will be picking up limbs from the homes impacted in the Waterford/Rivers Subdivision, residences east of Melton road between HWY NN and Columbo.
Please follow the guidelines listed below for City of Ozark assistance with “initial” limb debris removal:
· Have limbs at the curbside
· Have limbs stacked against the curb with all butt ends facing the street.
· Do not block the sidewalk
· Do not extend into the street.
· To prevent damage to your property, keep items 5 feet away from your trash cart, mailbox, fences or walls, water meter, telephone connection box and parked cars.
· Do not place any items under low hanging tree limbs or power lines.
Items will not be collected if they are in an alley, or if they are in front of a business or a vacant lot.
Maximum size: 4” in diameter and no more than 4’ in length. No stumps.
Maximum volume: No maximum volume for emergency response events.
Only tre trimmings will be collected.
The City of Ozark will make arrangements to pick up other manageable larger limbs and trees at a later date.
As homeowners begin the process of clean up, the Ozark Police Department advise you to be aware of scams during this time. Please exercise due diligence as you seek services for the clean-up and restoration or your property.