ICONIUM, Mo. – A fire entirely destroyed a 120-year-old home Friday in Iconium, Missouri.

An electrical problem or space heater was the suspected cause of the fire, according to a press release from the Iconium Fire Department.

Rick and Paula Hart lived in the home off of Highway C east of Iconium, Missouri.

The fire was reported at about 5:30 p.m. Friday. Over 20 firefighters from the Iconium, Lowry City, Sac-Osage, Deepwater and Clinton departments responded to the fire, according to the release. 

The residents and their pets were uninjured in the incident.

“All of the firemen, sheriff’s dept. and all the people that stepped up and done what it takes to help thy neighbor, God bless them all,” Rick Hart said in the release. “That is why I love our little world out here. Wish the rest the world was this way,” he posted on Facebook. “It sure makes you wonder what has happened to the world these days ‘cause growing up it was like that everywhere. Thanks again.”

Nikki Tucker, a co-worker of Paula Hart, said the couple plans to live in their fifth-wheel camper until a new home can be built, according to the release. 

The daughters of the Harts plan to set up a GoFundMe page to collect donations to help with the cost of the new home.