OKLAHOMA — Veterinarians will tell you to watch everything on your kitchen counters because dogs love to investigate.
This here is Dovey, a shar-pei mix from Oklahoma.
She’s at the vet because she began to lose weight and her family didn’t know why.
An X-ray explained everything: Dovey had swallowed 21 pacifiers.
The family noticed the baby’s pacifiers were coming up short but never considered it could be the dog.
“Dad said grandma had seen her take a pacifier and, in fact, they had been missing a lot of pacifiers. Put things away, don’t leave them on the countertop.”
After surgery, Dovey is going to recover just fine.