LITTLE ROCK, Ark.- The Arkansas Department of Health reports there were 1,715 additional cases and 30 deaths added Wednesday.
According to the Department of Health’s website, there have been 137,617 total COVID-19 cases and 2,275 deaths in the state since the beginning of the pandemic.
According to ADH, there are 16,577 active cases.
ADH officials report there are 901 COVID-19 hospitalizations across the state, 339 in ICU and 142 on ventilators.
- Man to run entire length of US for mental health awareness: ‘Start to feel better about yourself’
- Suburban St. Louis police chief resigns over new gun law
- Los Angeles home where Manson followers killed LaBianca couple sells for $1.875 million
- Florida vs. CDC cruise lawsuit: Court rules in favor of Florida against conditional sail order
- Lochte flops: Olympic career likely over after 7th in 200 IM