CHRISTIAN COUNTY, Mo. — The Christian County Health Department announced 17 new confirmed COVID-19 cases and community exposures on July 10, 2020.
Some of the cases, according to the health department, have been identified as being community spread while others are contacts to positive cases.
Here is a list of community exposures prior to the individuals being diagnosed:
- June 30: Walmart in Ozark in the evening hours. (No mask, symptomatic, and infectious)
- July 2: Braum’s in Ozark (Symptomatic)
- July 3: Walmart in Ozark in the evening hours. (Masked, symptomatic, and infectious)
- July 4: Fireworks stand located in the parking lot of Price Cutter in Ozark around 7:10 p.m. (Infectious)
- July 4: McDonald’s in Ozark at approximately 7:30 p.m. (Infectious)
- July 4: Price Cutter in Ozark from 7:00 p.m. to 7:10 p.m. (No mask and infectious)
- July 4: Boom Shakalakah fireworks stand in Nixa from 11:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. (Masked and infectious)
- July 4: Harter House in Nixa from 11:50 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Masked and infectious)
- July 5: Piccolo in Nixa from 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. (no symptoms, but infectious)
- July 5: Mulberry Ridge neighborhood pool in Ozark from 3:15-4:15 p.m. (No mask, but distanced from others)
- July 6: US ballpark in Ozark 12:30 p.m. game time (symptomatic and infectious)
- July 7: Price Cutter in Ozark (No mask, no symptoms, but infectious)
The Health Department is asking individuals at these places at these times to monitor their symptoms.