54°F
Sponsored by

Smoke From Overheated Battery Fills Branson Walmart

BRANSON, Mo. -- Customers and employees of the Branson Walmart store on Branson Hills Parkway were evacuated late this morning, after smoke filled the building Thursday morning.
BRANSON, Mo. -- Customers and employees of the Branson Walmart store on Branson Hills Parkway were evacuated late Thursday morning, after smoke filled the building.

Branson Fire Chief Ted Martin tells KOLR10 News the cause of the smoke was a minor fire in an electrical room, housing the server that controls the cash registers.

Fan were set up to clear the smoke from the building.  No one was injured, Martin says.



Page: [[$index + 1]]
comments powered by Disqus