3 large eggs
¼ cup half and half
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. pepper
1 ½ large tomatoes, chopped
½ cup feta cheese, or shredded cheddar cheese
6 oz. all-natural pork sausage (Farmland All-Natural pork sausage is a good choice)
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place 6 cupcake papers in muffin tin.
3. In a large glass measuring cup, whisk together eggs, half and half, salt and pepper.
4. Heat non-stick skillet on medium. Crumble pork sausage into skillet. Cook pork sausage until no pink remains on sausage.
5. Spoon ¼ cup of pork sausage into each cupcake tin.
6. Top pork sausage with 1 heaping spoon of feta cheese. Repeat with chopped tomatoes.
7. Pour egg mixture carefully into each cupcake tin, until tin is filled ¾ to top with egg mixture.
8. Place muffin tin in oven. Bake for 17 minutes, or until egg is set.
9. Serve 2 mini-quiches with ¾ cup of grapes or berries.
NUTRITION: 339 calories, 26 gms fat, 4.5 gms carbohydrates, 21 gms protein