2 cups mayonnaise 1/2 cup chopped green onion1/4 cup fresh dill1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice2 tablespoons finely grated onion
Dash of Worcestershire sauceSalt and pepper to taste
- In food processor, combine arugula, spinach, green onion, and dill. Pulse until finely chopped; transfer to a bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in processor bowl and mix well.
- Fold mayonnaise mixture into finely chopped greens. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for fresh cut vegetables, fish or chicken.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.