Cayenne Pepper Pecans,satisfy any snack craving!
- 1 pound pecan halves
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- On an ungreased cookie sheet, spread out pecan halves and bake for 10 minutes or until toasted and fragrant.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix together the rest of ingredients thoroughly.
- When pecans are toasted, toss with spice mixture. Serve or store in an airtight container for later use.
Copyright 2013 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved.