Ingredients: (list in order of occurrence in the preparation)
2 cans Shoepeg corn
1 carton blueberries
1 carton strawberries, chopped
1 cucumber, chopped
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Red bell pepper
2 T. fresh lime juice
2 T. extra virgin olive oil
1 T. local honey
1/2 T. cumin
1/2 t. salt (to taste)
Preparation: (list concisely in order of use)
1. Drain and rinse corn.
2. Wash blueberries, strawberries, cilantro, and cucumber.
3. Chop strawberries, cucumber, and cilantro with hand chopper.
4. Mix sauce ingredients together, then add to fruit & vegetable mixture.
5. Cut the top off of the red bell pepper and clean the seeds out.
6. Add fruit mixture to red bell pepper and let flavors blend.
7. Serve and enjoy.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.