14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
12 oz heavy cream
Juice of 3 limes
One graham cracker crust
2 tablespoons lime zest
1. Combine the condensed milk, cream and lime juice, and beat until thick (about seven minutes using a hand mixer on high).
2. Fold in 1 tablespoon lime zest.
3. Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust.
4. Sprinkle with remaining lime zest.
5. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving. You can make this a day in advance.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.