CBSNews -- A mega-deal could be brewing between two of the world's largest beer makers.
DOUGLAS COUNTY, Mo.-- A 15-year-old girl left home with her dog and guitar has been found.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo.-- A dementia expert aims to make life less stressful for families.
CNN -- Apparently, a lot of people want the iPhone 6.
Here are some of the things happening in the Ozarks on Monday, September 15, 2014
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. – Police are investigating after a woman claims a man shot at her Friday evening.
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- A Kimberling City couple's death raises concerns about carbon monoxide poisoning. The Missouri Highway Patrol determined there was no foul play in the deaths of Mary and Frank Wevers-- which happened in Pulaski County. The Wevers were found dead inside their camping trailer near Buckhorn in late May. An autopsy found the couple died from suffocation due to carbon monoxide. Highway Patrol troopers say a portable generator was found close to the Wevers' utility trailer and was positioned to have caused the exhaust to filter back into the camper. Experts say although incidents like this are rare, it's important to be vigilant.