Designs can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, August 8.
According to the Park Board, qualifying designs will be displayed on their website and Facebook page.
The final design will be chosen by the Turkey Trot Committee and the winner will be recognized at the post-race award ceremony on Thanksgiving Day, November 27.
Note from the Park Board: Upon selection, the design becomes the creative property of the Springfield-Greene County Park Board. Design may be modified for use on apparel and print materials at the direction of Park Board staff.
- Designs must be vector artwork, compatible with Adobe Illustrator or InDesign.
- Design must be submitted in two file types: an editable .eps, .ai or .pdf file as well as .jpg for display purposes.
- Design may not exceed 8.5 inches wide x 11 inches deep (portrait orientation.)
- The winning artwork will appear on a dark turquoise "sapphire" shirt, viewable here.
- Design must include these words, embedded in the artwork:
- 20th Annual Turkey Trot 5K Run/Walk
- November 27, 2014
- Springfield, Mo.
Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.