Fire Destroys Outbuilding at Webster County Home

ROGERSVILLE, Mo. -- A space heater is being blamed for a fire that destroyed a building on property north of Rogersville, Missouri Tuesday morning.

The Logan-Rogersville Fire Department says the fire was in an outbuilding in the 400 block of Persimmon Road off Highway KK.  The building was being used as a detached bedroom.

No one was injured in the fire, but the building was a total loss.

Firefighters say the owner told them a space heater was being used in the building.

 


More Stories

  • Bear Nation
  • Ozarks Live
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Viewers Club
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • No Text Zone
  • Ozark Rewards
    Copyright 2017 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest News

Video Center