- Saturday, February 22, there is an all you can eat pancake breakfast at Applebee's on E. Primrose. The cost is $5 and all proceeds go to the Owens family.
- There is a candlelight march in memory of Hailey this Saturday, February 22, at 8:00 pm at Commercial Street and Campbell in Springfield.
- The City of Springfield released this information regarding the march:
The march will move east along Commercial Street and end at the Jefferson Avenue Footbridge.
A moment of silence will be held at the conclusion of the march.
Commercial Street will be closed to vehicular traffic from 7:45 p.m. until 9:15 p.m. from Campbell Ave to Washington Ave.
Public parking is available immediately south of Commercial Street.
Please bring your own candles, as they will not be provided.
- A donation drop off will be available during this Saturday’s Sertoma Chili Cook Off in honor of Hailey Owens. The booth will be located in the lobby of the Expo Center and all proceeds will go directly to the Hailey Owen’s family.
- Benefit motorcycle ride Sunday February 23, 2014 --Ride will start at Pitbull Powersports @ 11am we will ride to the American Legion Post 639 to register for the ride 10.00 and 5.00 for other riders. Registration is 12 to 2pm Kickstands up to Dennis' Place where there will be food, auction items etc.
- The Strafford Fire Protection District and friends of the Hailey Owens family will hold a Chili Supper and Fundraiser Dinner featuring a silent auction, raffle, and bake sale from 3 - 8 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 22, at Strafford High School, 201 W. McCabe in Strafford. Admission is free. There is a $5 donation for the chili supper. All proceeds will be presented to the Owens family. For more information, contact Lisa Campbell at (417) 655-0941.
- Culver’s of Springfield, 1815 E. Primrose St. and 2520 N. Glenstone Ave., will raise money for Hailey Owens family on Monday, Feb. 24. The restaurants will donate a majority of the day's sales to the Hailey Owens Memorial Fund.
Fund for Owens Family
Empire Bank has set up a memorial account in Hailey's name to help the family with expenses.
Donations can be made at any branch. You can also mail contributions to:
C/O Hailey Owens Memorial Fund
P.O. Box 3397
Springfield, MO 65808
And the Missouri Department of Health is asking everyone to wear pink and purple on Friday, February 21, for Hailey.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.