Smoke From Overheated Battery Fills Branson Walmart

By KOLR10 News

Published 03/20 2014 11:07AM

Updated 03/20 2014 06:41PM

BRANSON, Mo. -- Customers and employees of the Branson Walmart store on Branson Hills Parkway were evacuated late Thursday morning, after smoke filled the building.

Branson Fire Chief Ted Martin tells KOLR10 News the cause of the smoke was a minor fire in an electrical room, housing the server that controls the cash registers.

Fan were set up to clear the smoke from the building.  No one was injured, Martin says.

Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Featured Coupon


Featured Business