- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, cut into thirds, crisped and drained
- 4 Roma tomatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon pesto, commercially prepared
- 12 dollar rolls, sliced in half to create top and bottom buns
- Combine mayonnaise and pesto in a bowl and set aside.
- Place buns on a flat work surface and spread 1 teaspoon pesto mayonnaise onto each bun. Cross two pieces of bacon on the bottom bun and top with 1 tomato slice. Place top bun on top of tomato.
BRANSON, Mo. -- Here is a look at the Runaway Mountain Coaster just…
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Veterans looking for a new family friend can take…
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A large group gathered for a vigil in Portland,…