- 3 to 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 6 to 8 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Pork Rub or 6 to 8 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Applewood Rub
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place ribs on foil-lined baking pan. Rub Pork or Applewood Rub evenly over both sides of ribs. Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until meat starts to pull away from bones. Transfer ribs to grill.
- Grill over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes per side or until evenly browned. Cut into portions to serve.
- TIP:Use 2 tablespoons Pork or Applewood Rub per pound of ribs.
- TIP: ALL GRILLING DIRECTIONS: Preheat grill to low heat. Rub ribs with Rub as directed. Wrap ribs with 2 to 3 layers of heavy duty aluminum foil, sealing ends tightly. Grill ribs 1 hour. Remove foil. Grill ribs 2 to 3 minutes per side or until browned.
The people behind the games, quizzes and giveaways you see on…
SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- A new system in Missouri has transferred the…
JOPLIN, Mo. -- The race to fill the seat being vacated by one of the…