The series will continue every Friday and Saturday night until August 30.
Audiences are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs and blankets. Concessions are available, but no tobacco, alcohol or pets are allowed. All movies are rated G, PG or PG-13
The series includes a special “drive-in” movie screening during the Birthplace of Route 66 Festival Friday, Aug. 9, at the Springfield Expo Center East Field
A complete movie line-up is available at the Park Board website.
Admission to Movies at Founders Park is free with advance family 4-pack tickets, or $5 at the gate.
Free tickets are available the starting Monday before each film screening at the following locations:
- Chesterfield Family Center, 2511 W. Republic Road
- Doling Family Center, 301 E. Talmage St.
- Dan Kinney Family Center, 2701 S. Blackman Road
- Mediacom Ice Park, 635 E. Trafficway
- Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville Ave.
- Mediacom Communications, 1533 S. Enterprise Ave.
Friday’s are Family Night and Saturday’s are Date Night. Feature films begin at dusk.
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.